7 Reasons to Have a Private Tour in Iceland
Planning your trip to Iceland? Do you feel overwhelmed with endless options on tours that you are dying to try out for yourself but you won't have the time to do everything you want to see in Iceland?
Rest assured, you are not alone. Many of our guests struggle to choose between all the exciting tours that are available. The abundance of choice can be a bit daunting. But it doesn't have to be - allow us to help you plan the perfect trip. We can find the best fit for you and make sure that you get the most of your time here in Iceland.
Here are a seven reasons a private tour may be the best solution for you and your journey in Iceland.
1. Your own personal tour. The trip can be customized to your needs and wishes. What are your interests? Would you like to explore something that is not on the itinerary of any tour advertised? A private tour is tailor-made to your needs, making it a uniquely memorable experience.
2. Your own personal guide. Having the undivided attention of your own guide is lovely. Establishing a bond with your guide will contribute to your journey, making the trip that bit more special.
3. The beauty of a private tour is time. The tour is on your schedule. While on a private tour there are more opportunities to seek out uncommon experiences that are known only to locals. These hidden gems are very often off the beaten track and can only be explored in smaller groups. Take your time to enjoy the adventure.
4. Go at your own pace. While on a private tour you can stay longer at a certain place, or shorter.
5. Flexibility. You always have the option to change your mind and choose another activity. Perhaps something came up last minute and you cannot do the snowmobiling? No problem, we'll find another activity that suits your needs and will make your tour no less extraordinary.
6. No interruptions. You can fly through each destination and you never have to wait for anyone except yourself. No waiting for other passengers, or having to travel to all the hotel drop-offs before you reach your place. It's all about you! How great is that?
7. A trip with a theme? Are you planning a birthday trip? Hen night? Stag do? Anniversary? Or planning to propose to your partner? You can book a private tour and create a bespoke journey just for this occasion. We are here to help you plan and organize the trip of a lifetime.
These are only a handful of reasons why a private tour could right for you. Each private tour is individual and unique, and we always aim to meet the wishes of our customers. A private tour allows you to explore Iceland your own way.
Check out our Holiday Builder! The Holiday Builder is our new tool to design your perfect, dream holiday in Iceland.